At the same time we have also established a Twitter feed to help stimulate and drive additional traffic to the Facebook page and ultimately this blog. If you are on Twitter, please follow us @RadnorBridge
If you get a chance to visit the Fan page you will find a number of links back to this blog. You will also find some additional comments and interactions with people registering both their excitement and concerns about the bridge idea. In this way it is proving to be a useful place to share new ideas and get feedback.
One of the subscribers to our Fan page is responsible for publishing news in the area and has asked us to write an article for their online publication. We hope to do this toward the end of August. Richard and I have agreed we will also use this as an opportunity to share some updated visuals, so watch this space for more news. If you look closely on the Facebook Fan page you will find some of our new thoughts taking shape about the updated design. These are mostly based on the helpful feedback we have been receiving. By way of a clue, look out for;
- How green can you go?
- Pictures of award winning bridges
- Radnor Bridge location on Foursquare
- Mo Farah's golden post box in Teddington ;-)
- The Olympic cycle race and time trials
- The Olympic Torch on The Gloriana
- The Strawberry Hill Music & Fun Day
- The forthcoming Village Plan 'drop in' sessions
- New Chadkirk route and bridge opening
- Relevant 'shares' from Sustran
Thank you to all of you who are following this blog and who have already registered their interest by 'Liking' our Facebook Fan page.